Hi Friends, What a great fall this has been. I have been busy with my speaking schedule and doing my normal art shows. I even have had the opportunity to get out and about taking some fall pictures. I will be adding some new shots to the site over the next few days. The best way to navigate on the site is to use the "Browse" tab and find the subject you are looking for. I have put all my galleries into basic search folders by subject. It should be clear once you go into the "Browse"
Thanks again for visiting my site. I have some big ideas and dreams for this year. I hope to get my next book idea "Cemeteries of Minnesota" (not the actual title) closer to completion. I also am excited to continue to develop my "memories in art" (see video below) projects.
Valley View Nursing Home - Memories in Art Promo Video - Go to "Browse" and scroll down to Valley View. Enjoy the short video.
The following is my speaking schedule and Art Shows for the next few weeks. It will always be changing as I add more events almost every day.
* November 1 - Cottonwood County Historical Soc. - Windom (Civil War) - 2:00 PM
* November 5 - Ney Nature Center - Henderson, MN (Barns of MN) - 7:00 PM
* November 7 - Art Show - Clara City, MN
* November 9 - Wayzata Community Ed - Folkestone Senior Living, (Vanishing Landmarks) 1:00 PM
* November 12-15 - Art Show - Canterbury - Shakopee, MN
* November 16 - Elk River Community Ed. - Elk River, MN (The Long March to the Dakotas) - 6:00 PM - This is a brand new program that follows the 1863 Sibley expedition during the US Dakota war.
* November 17 - Monticello Senior Center (Vanishing Landmarks) 10:00 AM
* November 19 - Minnesota Masonic Home - Bloomington, MN (Cabins of MN) - 2:00 PM
* November 21 - Art Show - St. Micheal/Albertville (High School)
* December 5 - 6 - Art Show - St. Vincent (Osseo)
* December 10 - Monticello Senior Center (Churches of MN) 10:00 AM
* December 11 - Coon Rapids Senior Center (Civil War) - 10:00 AM
Looking forward to some quality time leading into Christmas with my family. I'll update again in December giving a schedule into the first few months of 2016.
If you want to know more about a particular program, please e-mail me and I can give you all the details. Most of programs are open to the public and would love to see you attend.
Thanks again for visiting my site and call or email with any questions or thoughts.
Have a great Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas