Hi Friends, Hope you are all had a great summer and are looking forward to a super fall. I have added a lot of new images on this site ("New Image gallery) and have updated my Speaking / Art Show schedule. As you can see my fall is very busy with speaking all over the great state of MN. The best way to navigate on the site is to use the "Browse" tab and find the subject you are looking for. I have put all my galleries into basic search folders by subject. It should be clear once you go into the "Browse"
Thanks again for visiting my site. I have some big ideas and dreams for this year. I hope to get my next book idea "Cemeteries of Minnesota" (not the actual title) closer to completion. I also am excited to continue to develop my "memories in art" (see video below) projects.
Valley View Nursing Home - Memories in Art Promo Video - Go to "Browse" and scroll down to Valley View. Enjoy the short video.
The following is my speaking schedule and Art Shows for the next few months. It will always be changing as I add more events almost every day.
* August 25 - Monticello Community Ed - (Barns of MN) - 10:00 AM
* September 8 - Trillium Woods, Plymouth, MN - (Miss R. # 3) - 10:00 AM
* September 12 - 13 - ART Show - Northfield Art Show
* September 16 - University Lutheran, Mpls, MN - (Miss R. # 2-3) - 12:00 noon
* September 17 - Mpls Community Ed - St. Francis Cabrini Church (MN Byways) - 10:00 AM
* September 18 - 20 - ART SHOW - Carlos Creek Winery, Alexandria, MN
* September 22 - Church Tour for Robbinsdale Community ED (Historic churches of Mpls)
* September 23 - Monticello Community Ed - (Schoolhouses of MN) - 10:00 AM
* September 26 - Art Gallery (Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge - Maple Grove, MN)
* September 28 - Prior Lake Community Ed. (Minn Byways) - 7:00 PM
* September 29 - Church Tour for Elk River Community ED (Historic churches of Stearns Co.)
* September 30 - Commons on Marice - Eagan, MN - (Miss R. # 1) - 1:00 PM
* October 3 - ART SHOW - Stone Lake, WI
* October 6 - Shakopee Community ED. - (State Parks of MN) - 7:00 PM
* October 7 - Duluth Senior Conference (Program and Times TBD)
* October 8 - Buffalo Library - (Barns of MN) - 7:00 PM
* October 9 - Hope Presbyterian, Richfield, MN - (Going to Work - the New Deal) - 12:00 noon
* October 9 - Real Life Co-op, Bloomington, MN - (Miss # 2) - 7:00 PM
* October 10 - Church Tour for the University of MN (Historic Churches of St. Paul)
* October 12 - Todd County Historical Soc., Long Prairie, MN. (Going to Work - New Deal) - 6:00 PM
More coming in October and throughout the rest of the year. Stay tuned.
If you want to know more about a particular program, please e-mail me and I can give you all the details. Most of programs are open to the public and would love to see you attend.
Thanks again for visiting my site and call or email with any questions or thoughts.