Hi Friends, Hope you are all having a great summer so far. I have added a lot of new images on this site ("New Image gallery) and have updated my Speaking / Art Show schedule. As you can see my summer is very busy with speaking at Minnesota County Fairs. If you are in an area this summer and can make a show, it would be great to see you. The best way to navigate on the site is to use the "Browse" tab and find the subject you are looking for. I have put all my galleries into basic search folders by subject. It should be clear once you go into the "Browse"
Thanks again for visiting my site. I have some big ideas and dreams for this year. I hope to get my next book idea "Cemeteries of Minnesota" (not the actual title) closer to completion. I also am excited to continue to develop my "memories in art" (see video below) projects. In 2014 , I had the opportunity to work with a number of elder care communities.
Valley View Nursing Home - Memories in Art Promo Video - Go to "Browse" and scroll down to Valley View. Enjoy the short video.
The following is my speaking schedule and Art Shows for the next few months. It will always be changing as I add more events almost every day.
* June 25 - 26 - Wadena County Fair (Times & Subjects TBD)
* June 30 - Woods Edge, Bemidji, MN - ( Miss R. # 1) - 2:00 PM
* July 5 - ART SHOW - Brainerd Art in the Park
* July 11 - 12 - ART SHOW - Phelps MILL (Underwood, MN)
* July 14 - Minnesota Historical Society, St. Paul - Seniors in Mind - (Vanishing Landmarks) - 10:00 AM
* July 17 - Artist Reception - Woods Edge, Bemidji, MN - 2:00 - 4:00 PM
* July 18 - 19 ART SHOW - Bemidji Art in the Park
* July 21 - Trillium Woods Senior Community - Plymouth, MN (Miss River # 1) - 10:00 AM
*July 22 - Anoka County Fair - (2 programs) Times TBD
* July 23 - Rice County Fair - Faribault, MN - (Schoolhouse Memories) - 1:30 PM
* July 24 - Scott County Fair - Shakopee, MN - (Barns of MN - 12:00 noon / Civil War - 2:00 PM)
* July 25 - 26 - Isanti County Fair - Cambridge, MN - (3 programs of Saturday and 2 programs on Sunday) - Programs TBD
* July 30 - Blue Earth County Fair - Garden City, MN - 10:00 - Barns of MN / 3:00 - Civil War)
* July 31 - Sibley County Fair - Arlington, MN (3 programs TBD)
* July 31 - Meeker County Fair - Litchfield, MN (Churches of MN - 7:30 PM)
* August 4 - Crow Wing County Fair - Brainerd, MN (1:00 - Churches of MN / 3:00 - State Parks / 5:00 - Cabins of MN)
* August 5 - 6 - Benton County Fair - Sauk Rapids, MN - (7 programs TBD)
* August 7 - Nicollet County Fair - St. Peter, MN - (4 programs - Vanishing Landmarks, Barns of MN, Churches of MN, Civil War) - Times TBD
* August 8 - ART SHOW - Battle Lake MN
* August 9 - Bloomington Historical Soc. - Going to Work (Minnesota in the Depression) - 2:00 PM
* August 11 - Trillium Woods Senior Community - Plymouth, MN (Miss River # 2) - 10:00 AM
* August 14 - 15 Goodhue County Fair - Zumbrota, MN ( 2 programs per/day)
*August 21 - McLeod County Fair - Hutchinson, MN - 1:00 Minnesota Byways / 4:00 State Parks.
* August 22 - 23 - Swift County Fair - Appleton, MN ( 3 programs per/day)
If you want to know more about a particular program, please e-mail me and I can give you all the details. Most of programs are open to the public and would love to see you attend.
Thanks again for visiting my site and call or email with any questions or thoughts.