Hi Friends, Summer is almost here and I hope you all find time to get out and enjoy the weather and time with family and friends. I have completed my new speaking brochure that will promote my speaking events and workshops. Send me an email and I will get one out to you ASAP. This past year I broke into the historic tour market and looking forward to expanding this arm of the business even more in 2016. So far I have done 3 tours and have 7 on the books for the remaining 6 months of the year. If you belong to a group that is looking for a unique historic tour, please let me know.
I am continuing to work with a number of senior living communities throughout MN by providing art work for the facilities. See note below on "Memories in Art". This has become a great way to allow my photography to positively impact our seniors in their golden years.
I will be doing some art shows again this year, but find myself doing fewer and fewer as the years go by.
Many have asked about the Cemetery book project and I don't have any news to report with the exception of I am still searching a publisher. MHS who published many of my other books, have declined this recent project. No hard feelings, but it makes me get out there and source other options.
I plan to be at many county fairs this summer with some new programs related to Minnesota agriculture. Stay tuned for my summer updated schedule.
The best way to navigate on the site is to use the "Browse" tab and find the subject you are looking for. I have put all my galleries into basic search folders by subject. It should be clear once you go into the "Browse"
Thanks again for visiting my site. I I also am excited to continue to develop my "memories in art" (see video below) projects.
Valley View Nursing Home - Memories in Art Promo Video - Go to "Browse" and scroll down to Valley View. Enjoy the short video.
The following is my speaking schedule and Art Shows for the next few weeks. It will always be changing as I add more events almost every day.
* June 1 - Anoka Comm ED - (State Parks of MN) - 6:30 PM
* June 4 - St. Anthony Art Show
* June 6 - Knollwood Place Apartments - St. Louis Park, MN (TBD) - 1:00 PM
* June 8 - Minnesota Historical Soc. - St. Paul, MN (Historic church tour) - Half day
* June 14 - St. Louis Park Community ED - (Going to Work - New Deal) - 1:00 PM
* June 15 - Coon Rapids Senior Services - Full Day Barn Tour
* June 17 - 19 - ART SHOW - Back to the 50's Car Show - State Fair Grounds
* June 21 - Elk River Community Education - Half - Day - Barn photography tour
* June 23 - 24 - Wadena County Fair - 4 programs
* June 28 - University of MN - Full - Day - Historic School Tour
* June 30 - Marshall Community Center, Marshall, MN - (Farm equipment & Barns) - 12:00 noon
* July 3 - ART SHOW - Brainerd Art in the Park
* July 5 - Knollwood Place Apartments - St. Louis Park, MN (TBD) - 1:00 PM
* July 9 - 10 - ART SHOW - Phelps Mill Art in the Park
* July 12 - Brightondale/Meadowood, New Brighton, MN - (State Parks) - 1:00 / 2:30 PM
* July 13 - Burschville School - Greenfield, MN - (Schoolhouses) - 6:00 PM
* July 14 - 551 Club, St. Paul (Program TBD) - 5:30 PM
* July 15 - Todd County Fair, Long Prairie, MN (Barns / Vanishing Landmmarks) 3:00 / 5:00 PM
* July 16 - 17- ART SHOW - Bemidji Art in the Park
If you want to know more about a particular program, please e-mail me and I can give you all the details. Most of programs are open to the public and would love to see you attend.
Thanks again for visiting my site and call or email with any questions or thoughts.
Have a Great Summer.