Hi Friends, Thanks for visiting my new design sight. I am working on making this site updated and new. The best way to navigate on the site is to use the "Browse" tab and find the subject you are looking for. I have put all my galleries into basic search folders by subject. It should be clear once you go into the "Browse"
I am excited for the upcoming Summer. First of all I have three historic tours to tell you about.
1st one is on June 17 - Sponsored by Elk River Community Education - Morning tour of two historic river towns of Clearwater and Monticello.
2nd one is on July 23 - Sponsored by the University of MN - All day bus tour of historic churches of Mpls. See and copy the link for more information:
3rd one is on October 11 - 12 - Sponsored by Elk River and Fridley Community Education - Two day bus tour to SE MN historic sites. Great fall colors will add to this trip.
MINNESOTA STATE FAIR - I got accepted. August 21 - Labor Day. Stop in the Grandstand and say hi. Maybe be available to give me a bathroom break. Love to see you at the Fair.
As many of you know, I do about 35 art shows every year and I'm starting think of other creative ways to sell art while reducing the number of shows on the schedule. Of course I will continue to do the big shows such as Canterbury, Phelps Mill, Bemidji etc. but am working on my health care and corporate art concept to make up for dropping some of the smaller art shows. I was excited to attend the Minnesota Aging Conference in Minneapolis in early Feb. My hope was to showcase my new health care "Memories in Art" concept to the hundreds who attend the conference from throughout Minnesota. Since the Conference, I have been busy with a lot of followup calls and visits.
Just complete this promo video for senior living communities. Big thanks to my good friend Jay Grammond for his help. Click and enjoy
In January I attended the Minnesota County Fair expo and promoted my speaking services. It was amazing to see the positive response. I will be very busy in July and August sharing my programs at some fun county fairs. The most difficult thing will be staying away from all that good fair food.
The following is my speaking schedule for the next few months. It will always be changing as I add more events almost every day.
* May 19 - Anoka Community Education - 6:30 PM (Anoka, MN)
* May 20 - Anoka Retired Teachers - 12:00 Noon (Anoka, MN)
* May 21 - Mound Senior Center - 10:30 AM (Mound, MN)
* May 21 - Delano Senior Center - 12:30 PM (Delano, MN)
* May 25 - Deliven Church Group - 10:00 AM (Deliven, MN)
* May 27 - Bightondale Senior Center - 1:00 PM (New Brighton, MN)
* May 27 - Meadowood Senior Center - 2:30 PM (New Brighton, MN)
* May 28 - Robbinsdale Senior Services - 7:00 PM
* June 4 - Plymouth Senior Services - 10:30 AM
* June 8 - Kanabec County Historical Soc. - 2:30 PM (Mora, MN)
* June 12 - Thursday Club - 12:00 Noon (location TBD)
* June 17 - Historic Rivertown tour (Clearwater & Monticello) - 9:30 - 12:00 - Put on by Elk River Community Education.
* June 18 - Covenant Village - 1:00 PM (Golden Valley)
* June 18 - Faribault Senior Center - 6:00 PM (Fairbault, MN)
* June 23 - Highview Hills - 2:00 PM (Lakeville, MN)
* June 25 - Kingsley Shores - 2:00 PM (Lakeville, MN)
*July 1 - Bightondale Senior Center - 1:00 PM (New Brighton, MN)
*July 1 - Meadowood Senior Center - 2:30 PM (New Brighton, MN)
* July 2 - Cannon Valley Fair - 2:00 PM (Cannon Falls, MN)
* July 8 - Ridge Point Senior Living - 10:00 AM (Mtka, MN)
* July 17 - Northridge Senior Living - 10:30 AM (New Hope, MN)
* July 18 - Waseca County Fair - 2:00 & 5:00 PM (Waseca, MN)
* July 23 - University of MN (continued education) - Bus Tour (All day)
* July 24 - Fillmore County Fair (2 programs (Preston, MN)
* July 25 - Ottertail County Fair - 4 or 5 programs - (Perham, MN)
* July 26 - Isanti County Fair - 3 programs (Cambridge, MN)
* July 27 - Isanti County Fair - 2 programs (Cambridge, MN)
* July 28 - Highview Hills Senior care - 2:00 PM (Lakeville, MN)
* July 30 - Crow Wing County Fair - 3 programs (Brainerd, MN)
* July 31 - Blue Earth County Fair - Time TBD (Garden City, MN)
* August 1 - Sibley County Fair - Times TBD (Arlington, MN)
* August 5 - Benton County Fair -Times TBD (Sauk Rapids, MN)
* August 6 - Benton County Fair -Times TBD (Sauk Rapids, MN)
* August 7 - Goodhue County Fair - Times TBD (Zumbrota, MN)
* August 10 - Bloomington Historical Soc. - 2:00 PM (Bloomington, MN)
* Aug 15 - Swift County Fair - Times TBD (Appleton, MN)
* August 16 - Swift County Fair - Times TBD (Appleton, MN)
* August 21 - Sept 1 - Booth at the Minnesota State Fair***************
* September 4 - Highview Hills Senior care - 2:00 PM (Lakeville, MN)
* September 8 - Education Minnesota (fall Conference) - 7:00 PM (Ruttgers Resort)
* September 11 - Golden Valley Historical Soc. - 7:00 PM (Golden Valley)
* September 17 - University Lutheran - 12:00 Noon (Mpls, MN)
*September 30 - Bightondale Senior Center - 1:00 PM (New Brighton, MN)
* September 30 - Meadowood Senior Center - 2:30 PM (New Brighton, MN)
* October 3 - Real Life Co-op - 7:00 PM (Bloomington, MN)
* Oct 11 - 12 - SE MN Bus Tour (Elk River Community ED)
* October 14 - Brooklyn Center Women's Club - 1:00 PM (Brooklyn Center, MN)
* October 17 - Salem Covenant - 12:00 Noon - (New Brighton, MN)
* October 23 - MN Masonic Home - 2:00 PM - (Bloomington)
* October 26 - Pilgrim House - 10:15 (Arden Hills)
* November 9 - St. Stephens Lutheran - 1:00 PM (Bloomington, MN)
* November 11 - Mendakirken Church - 11:00 AM (Mpls, MN)
* November 11 - Friendship Village - 7:00 PM (Bloomington, MN)
If you want to know more about a particular program, please e-mail me and I can give you all the details. Most of programs are open to the public and would love to see you attend.
Thanks again for visiting my site and call or email with any questions or thoughts.