Hi Friends, Thanks for visiting my new design sight. I am working on making this site updated and new. The best way to navigate on the site is to use the "Browse" tab and find the subject you are looking for. I have put all my galleries into basic search folders by subject. It should be clear once you go into the "Browse"
Thanks again for visiting my site. I have some big ideas and dreams for this year. I hope to get my next book idea "Cemeteries of Minnesota" (not the actual title) closer to completion. I also am excited to continue to develop my "memories in art" (see video below) projects. In 2014 , I had the opportunity to work with a number of elder care communities.
Like years past, I am still doing a number of art shows throughout the Midwest. I still keep busy with a lot of speaking events as well (see below schedule).
Valley View Nursing Home - Memories in Art Promo Video
The following is my speaking schedule and Art Shows for the next few months. It will always be changing as I add more events almost every day.
* February 23 - Elk River Community ED, Elk River, MN - 6:00 PM (Churches of MN)
* March 2 - Robbinsdale Senior Services, Crystal, MN - 11:00 AM (Photography & Wellness)
* March 2 - Elk River Community ED, Elk River, MN - 6:00 PM (Best of Minnesota)
* March 5 - Friendship Village, Bloomington, MN - 7:00 PM (Historic Homes of MN)
* March 10 - Wentworth Library, St. Paul, MN - 6:00 PM (Photography Class)
* March 13 - Hope Presbyterian, Richfield, MN - 12:00 Noon (TBD)
* March 18 - Gillespie Center, Mound, MN - 10:30 AM (TBD)
* March 18 - Delano Senior services, Delano, MN - 1:00 PM (State Parks of MN)
* March 20 - Coon Rapids Senior Services, Coon Rapids, MN - 11:00 AM (Churches of MN)
* March 21 - Lakeville Community Education, Lakeville, MN - 10:00 AM (Civil War)
* March 21 - Christ Lutheran, Blaine, MN - 1:00 PM (Churches of MN)
* March 21 - Gloria DEI (House party) - PM (State Parks of MN)
* March 23 - Elk River Community ED, Elk River, MN - 6:00 PM (Best of Minnesota)
* Art Show - April 10 - April 12 - Canterbury Park, Shakopee, MN (booth #168 - lower level)
* April 13 - Elmore Library, Elmore, MN - 4:00 PM (Vanishing Landmarks)
* April 14 - Waterville Library, Waterville, MN - 10:00 AM (Barns of MN)
* April 14 - Lewisville Library, Lewisville, MN - 2:00 PM (Civil War)
* April 16 - New Richland Library, New Richland, MN - 3:30 PM (Churches of MN)
* April 16 - New Ulm Library, New Ulm, MN - 7:00 PM (Barns of MN)
* April 17 - LeCenter Library, LeCenter, MN - 3:00 PM (Churches of MN)
* April 18 - Chanhassen Library, Chanhassen, MN - 1:30 PM (Civil War)
* April 20 - Anoka Community Education, Anoka, MN - 6:30 PM (Civil War)
* April 21 - Shakopee Library, Shakopee, MN - 6:00 PM (Photography Class)
* April 23 - Janesville Library, Janesville, MN - 6:00 PM (Churches of MN)
* April 26 - Chanhassen Library, Chanhassen, MN - 1:30 PM (Photography Class)
* April 28 - Commons of Marice, Eagan, MN - 2:45 PM (Churches of MN)
* May 6 - Plymouth Senior Services, Plymouth, MN - 10:30 AM (State Parks of MN)
* May 7 - Lord of Life Lutheran, Maple Grove, MN - 12:00 noon (Schoolhouse Memories)
* May 9 - University of MN (Continued Education) - Barn Tour (All Day)
* May 16 - St. Croix Valley Camera Club, St. Croix Falls, MN - 9:00 AM (TBD)
* May 16 - Gethsemane Lutheran, Hopkins, MN - 5:30 PM (Miss River # 3)
* May 18 - Anoka Community Education, Anoka, MN - 6:30 PM (State Parks of MN)
* May 20 - Coon Rapids Senior Services (Cemetery Tour) - All day
* Art Show - May 23, Webster, WI
* May 27 - Christ Presbyterian, Edina, MN - 1:00 PM (Vanishing Landmarks)
If you want to know more about a particular program, please e-mail me and I can give you all the details. Most of programs are open to the public and would love to see you attend.
Thanks again for visiting my site and call or email with any questions or thoughts.