Hi Friends, Happy New Year. My hope is that 2016 will be as good as this past year or better. These first few days of the new year has had me out and about doing some early year speaking engagements. I am also working on a new speaking brochure that will promote my speaking events and workshops. This past year I really broke into the historic tour market and looking forward to expanding this arm of the business even more in 2016. I hope to get out and do some freestyle photography this winter with my buddy Jay and if he can't get away from work, I'll do some solo photography. I will be adding some new shots to the site over the next few days. The best way to navigate on the site is to use the "Browse" tab and find the subject you are looking for. I have put all my galleries into basic search folders by subject. It should be clear once you go into the "Browse"
Thanks again for visiting my site. I have some big ideas and dreams for this year. I hope to get my next book idea "Cemeteries of Minnesota" (not the actual title) closer to completion. I also am excited to continue to develop my "memories in art" (see video below) projects.
Valley View Nursing Home - Memories in Art Promo Video - Go to "Browse" and scroll down to Valley View. Enjoy the short video.
The following is my speaking schedule and Art Shows for the next few weeks. It will always be changing as I add more events almost every day.
* January 3 - Pilgrim House - Arden Hills - (Cemeteries of MN ) - 10:15 AM
* January 4 - New Sociable Club - Egan, MN (Historic Homes of MN ) - 10:30 AM
* January 5 - Mindakirken Lutheran - Mpls, MN (Best of MN) - 11:00 AM
* January 7 - St. Louis Park Community ED. (Vanishing Landmarks) - 1:00 PM
* January 11 - Walker Place - Anoka, MN - (Miss River # 1) - 2:30 PM
* January 13 - 4th Baptist - Plymouth, MN - (Churches of MN) - 10:30 AM
* January 17 - Sons of Norway - American Swedish Inst. Mpls, MN - (Best of MN) - 2:00 PM
* January 21 - Nowthen Alliance Church - Nowthen, MN - (Civil War) - 1:00 PM
* January 23 - Summerhill - Apple valley, MN - (MN Byways) - 5:30 PM
* January 25 - Circle Pines Comm ED - (Barns of MN) - 6:30 PM
* February 2 - Summerwood of Plymouth, MN - (State Parks of MN) - 2:00 PM
* February 9 - Cottage Grove Comm ED - (Cabins of MN) - 6:30 PM
* February 10 - Bloomington Federated Women - (Cemeteries of MN) - 12:00 noon
* February 12 - Village Shores - Richfield, MN - (Barns of MN) - 2:00 PM
* February 16 - North Memorial Retired - Robbinsdale, MN (Civil War) - 9:30 PM
* February 17 - Ceridian Retired - Bloomington, MN - (New Deal in MN) - 9:00 AM
* February 17 - St. Louis Park Comm ED - (Civil War) - 1:00 PM
* February 17 - Anoka Comm ED - (Vanishing Landmarks) - 6:30 PM
* February 24 - Cottage Grove Comm ED - (Photography Angle) - 6:30 PM
* February 25 - Circle Pines Comm ED - (Photography Workshop) - 6:30 PM
* February 27 - Cottage Grove Comm ED - (Churches of MN) - 6:30 PM
* March 9 - Cottage Grove Comm ED - (Marketing Photography) - 6:30 PM
* March 10 - Golden Valley Historical Soc. - (Sibley's march on the Dakota) - 7:00 PM
* March 17 - Bethlehem Baptist - Mpls, MN - (Best of MN) - 1:00 PM
* March 19 - Rogers Library - Rogers, MN - (Vanishing Landmarks) - 11: 00 AM
* March 29 - Commons on Marice - Eagan, MN (Miss River # 1) - 2:30 PM
* April 4 - Robbinsdale Comm ED - Rockford Road Lib - (State Parks of MN) - 11:00 AM
* April 5 - St. Louis Park Comm ED - (State Parks of MN) - 1:00 PM
* April 8 - 10 - ART SHOW - Canterbury - Shakopee, MN
* April 27 - Christ Presbyterian- Edina, MN - (State Parks of MN) - 1:15 PM
* April 29 - Robbinsdale Comm ED - (Historic Swedish Bus Tour) - All Day
* April 30 - Cottage Grove Comm ED - (Barns) - 10:00 AM
* April 30 - Cottage Grove Comm ED - (Photography Workshop) - 12:15 PM
Looking forward to developing some new programs for the coming summer season that will be agricultural in nature to fit the needs of the county fairs.
If you want to know more about a particular program, please e-mail me and I can give you all the details. Most of programs are open to the public and would love to see you attend.
Thanks again for visiting my site and call or email with any questions or thoughts.
Have a Great winter and if possible try to get out and enjoy the snow.